Well apparently I have gotten lost in the Facebook world and have completely forgotten about my blog! It took me about 25 tries to log in!
Close to a year has gone by and so much has changed. Brynley is coming up on 2 years old in a short 4 months and I can't believe it. Where does the time go? Every day she changes so much and learns things I never thought she would be learning at this age. She finally has a cousin, Gibson, who is Afsonai and Tyler's baby boy. I watch him 3 days a week while Afs works and it is so much fun! Brynley absolutely ADORES Gibson and asks for him every time she wakes up in the morning, even the days we don't have him. She is always making sure Gibson's binky is close by so when he cries she can give it to him. She is such a big helper! She likes to help me put dishes away and sort laundry; my two most dreaded chores! But having her help me makes it a million times better! I love being able to stay at home for my beautiful daughter and am SO incredibly grateful for Zac and his hard work, making it possible for me to be home with Bryn. Being a mom is the most rewarding and incredible thing in the world. I had no idea how much love and PATIENCE you can instantly feel for another person, even after a sleepless night and crazy day :) Well that's all I have in me today. Hopefully I can be better at keeping up with my poor blog!




















1 comments:
So cute, doesnt the time with the little ones just pass by us too quickly?! glad to see you back in the blogging world, try not to go a year next time. Ha ha!
Post a Comment