Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall is here!

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone! Last winter took way too long to finally leave and this summer seemed to go away too quickly. But it has been a good one for us! We had a family reunion in Island Park, we learned Speed Uno and try to play it every time we get a group together, we added a trailor and a truck to our family, we've spent many weekends down in Scofield building things and being lazy, and last but not least, we've worked like crazy. Even though I have been dreading this cold weather that we've been having, going to Scofield this weekend has made me excited for the fall. The leaves are SO beautiful down there! It was trying to snow all weekend, and I was actually hoping that it would! Now I'm looking forward to carving pumpkins, hot chocolate, Halloween parties, Thanksgiving, and Christmas cookies! Happy Fall!

 
Posted by parisa

2 comments:

Ky and Kel said...

I LOVE FALL!!! This summer did go by fast. It goes by faster now that I actually have to work and go to school in the summer. Too bad we are now adults! When I was a kid, the summer seemed so long!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I feel like the older we get, the faster time flies! You guys did have a good Summer.

ps one of these days we are inviting ourselves to Scofield... I need to see the Campbell colony.